Saturday, January 5, 2008

Flo Rida - Low



If there was ever a song since "Drop It Like It's Hot" that made me want to pop my booty, this is it. I just want to pop-pop till I can't stop.

The song starts with a rather grandiose intro as though we're getting a gangster anthem, but then it breaks into a club beat. And that's when you hear about the
Apple Bottoms, boots with the fur, sweatpants, and Reeboks with the straps.

The versus aren't very special. They kind of morph into the back like so many hip hop songs. I'm sure the lyrics rhyme, or something. But then the chorus comes back. I've so far made this my 2008 New Years Eve anthem and driven one of my roommates crazy and then to fall in love with the song.

I best be gettin' me to my local urban-apparel retailer for my ABs, know what I mean?

Final Note
LOVE

1 comment:

Cat said...

I totally listened to this song on repeat back in November->December. It's on my iPod, in the playlist "Shanghai Marathon 2007" :D