Sunday, September 16, 2007

I Want Your Soul
Armand Van Helden
Lyrics

Anticipation Giant dance artist release new track possibly the next Call On Me. Yes, that Call On Me with the strippercize video.
Vocals Blah blah blah. Sounds excellent. They're not what this track's about.
Music There's something about the synth that just grabs you. Very simplistic, but it works so so so well as the second-largest climax EVER.
Verses There are only three lines to this song; I felt ridiculous when I did a google search for them. As such, it's difficult to separate the verses from the chorus.
Chorus I really should be critical, but I don't have a problem with it. I guess there could be verses.
Hook I want ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want ya to be on my radio all day long!
Breakdown It leads to the biggest climax ever. Play it loud or don't bother.
Lyrics Frankly, they make no sense. Ok, they kind of do if you don't use soul literally. Surprising that it isn't just more blunt, then again, I Want Your Soul is a pretty bad ass name of a song.
Hit Potential None on mainstream radio. Pretty standard.
Final Note
LOVE

No comments: